Structure Guided Head Expanders
To test large, heavy packages, the Guided Head Expanders provide additional restraints and load support to handle tough transportation and other challenging test profiles.
- Four rigid linear bearings or shear mounts provide guidance for tall or offset loads.
- Airmounts located under the head expander automatically center large payloads when connected to the existing Auto-Centering system. Load support available for up to 12,000 lbs (5,450 kg).
- Allows testing of large payloads while maintaining reliability of shaker armature suspension.
- Can be easily removed to allow shaker rotation for use with a slip table assembly.
- Special support structures for various shaker bases available to accommodate additional suspension restraints.
|Structure Guided Head Expanders (custom sizes available)|
|Model||Expander Size||Armature Size|
|inches (mm)||inches (mm) dia.|
|HEG12-30R||31.5 (800) dia.||12 (305)|
|HEG16-30R||31.5 (800) dia.||16 (406)|
|HEG12-2424||24 x 24 (610 x 610)||12 (305)|
|HEG16-7236||72 x 36 (1828 x 914)||16 (406)|
|HEG24-6060-20||60 x 60 (1524 x 1524)||24 (610)|
|HEG16-7272||72 x 72 (1828 x 1828)||16 (406)|